Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can I get a muffler for my 2001 Audi A6?

When i look under my car, i can see that my mufflers are not a normal rectangle shape, can i still install a muffler? If so, what would be the best for a deep, powerful sound?Can I get a muffler for my 2001 Audi A6?You can get a unversal muffler that works on any car. It doesnt matter what shape it is now or what shape it is going to be. They all mount the same regaurdless of shape.

As for the sound, it varies from muffler to muffler and car. There i no way to tell untill you put it on or find someone with the same car or muffler.Can I get a muffler for my 2001 Audi A6?I can't think of a reason why not. You can get a muffler for just about any car out there at some place or another. Try your local parts store. If you want sound and want to keep it under the car and stock try Turbo mufflers.Can I get a muffler for my 2001 Audi A6?get new down pipes and run stright pipes all the way back

No comments:

Post a Comment