Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I find a buick grand national for sale?

I am looking for a nice summer car, and I only like muscle cars. Money is a little tight right now so I am saving up, and putting cash down for a used car come spring/summer. I was looking at a buick grand national '87. does anyone have any feed back about the car? or know where I can find one?Where can I find a buick grand national for sale?Craigslist, Ebay motors, autotrader.comWhere can I find a buick grand national for sale?theres about three of them for sale in my town because this town is full or gran nationals, cutlass's, monte carlos, gran prix and caprices all from the 80's. idk theres liek fetish in this town for that style since they all almost look the same. my town is a reserve called kahnawake just a minute south from montreal. i know one white one is going for 8 gran but the other two black ones im not too sureWhere can I find a buick grand national for sale?i bought a buick regal there close to the same but the regal is cheaper
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment