Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm looking at the BMW 335i and Audi A5. How good of a lease could I get on either one? And which is best?

I don't know about the lease, but I can tell you about the cars. BMW is the best! I used to have an Audi (A4) and had lots of troubles with it. Now I have a BMW (X5) and LOVING it.I'm looking at the BMW 335i and Audi A5. How good of a lease could I get on either one? And which is best?I am not sure, but I like both of those cars. You have good taste.I'm looking at the BMW 335i and Audi A5. How good of a lease could I get on either one? And which is best?I would go BMW, I just got a new project car. a 90 735i It has 180K on the clock and just needs a little lovin' to get it up to par.



But a lease, in this time of economy I would not do a lease, If you have to because this car is a bit out of your means then maybe a VW or something in that line. A lease always has the dealership in your wallet. it may be a good monthly price, but you will pay in the end. Leases are there to make the dealer money and man they do. You will pay a great rate but the mileage stuff and servicing will nail ya.I'm looking at the BMW 335i and Audi A5. How good of a lease could I get on either one? And which is best?I had the opportunity to test both. The 335i is a much better performer all around. But there is no arguing the incredible looks of the a5, it is just so hot. I may be biased, but I'd go with the 335i unless the a5 was like $150 less per month, which is doubtful.



As far as leasing, i don't know the Audi's program, but the BMW starts at 589 x 36 for the coupe.
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment