Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What tires do I need for my new audi tt?

i got a 2000 audi TT coupe quattro. I need to pimp this baby out. I want to get 19" rims and tires but i live i Jackson WY (snow city). Does anyone have an idea of what is the biggest all season tires that i can get and still look goodWhat tires do I need for my new audi tt?Try tirerack.com they have a simulator where you can see tires and wheels...



Check out the PZero/AS I was looking to put some in 19" on my RS4 but went with a 18" wheels %26amp; Show tires since the AS could not take the cold... I know you can get 20" AS tires but you try to find out... does anyone even make all season tires that will work well in snow/ice in winter?What tires do I need for my new audi tt?19's you're definitely going to need spacers, or you will rub.



Oh and, for tires:



I am running Continental ContiExtremeContacts right now, and they are fantastic in the snow, and they only let go under extreme turning conditions.



http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment