Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am considering buying a used audi a6 with 70k miles which is the most reliable engine choice?

1.8t 2.7t or 2.8 I'm going to make this a daily driver. Also what type of maintence should I expectI am considering buying a used audi a6 with 70k miles which is the most reliable engine choice?Go with the 2.8 A6 Quattro it's what I drive.

I never had any maintenance problems with it besides replacing tires and brakes, Trust me go for the 2.8 it's smooth.I am considering buying a used audi a6 with 70k miles which is the most reliable engine choice?
The year your buying has to be between a 1999 and 2002. I would go for the 2.8, it's stronger and will last longer. I know the 1.7 will get bettter gas but the A6 needs the stronger of the two.I am considering buying a used audi a6 with 70k miles which is the most reliable engine choice?If your going for the most reliable then go for a 2.8,but on the down side of it it doesn't have as good of gas mileage as the other, but if you are going to get an a6 then you're going to need the stronger engine.I am considering buying a used audi a6 with 70k miles which is the most reliable engine choice?
the 2.8 is the most reliable but the 2.7T is faster and has more HP it is actualy the most powerfull engine the 2.8 has no turbos and the 2.7 has twin turbos which will add maintenece and power so if you are looking for a little speed and want somthing that is tunable than you want the 2.7 if you want luxery and reliablility you want the 2.8. the 1.8t is not available in the us if you are outside the us i would still recomed one of the other engins the 1.8T would be strained with a car as big and heavy as the A6.I am considering buying a used audi a6 with 70k miles which is the most reliable engine choice?2.7 is fast, but not reliable, with a high mileage, I would not recommend at all. I had trouble with battery, clutch, the heat transfer fluid which caused my car smoking while driving on the highway, home link system...I own a 2000 2.7 and spend more money every month trying to repair it.

No comments:

Post a Comment