Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?

Even though they are completely different cars which would you prefer to have, a BMW X6 or a Audi S5. I'm asking this because I am torn between the two and i can't decide which one to get.Which car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?BMW



don't buy an AudiWhich car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?
I would pick the S5 just because of my personal preferences which are:

-Nice size engine for the car

-I prefer car over suv

-I like the overall style better

-The S5 is really fast



Again these are the reasons why I like the S5 more than the X6. And I'm not saying the X6 is a bad car. I am just picking the S5 because of my particular taste in cars.Which car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?I know I would much rather have the S5



Wins in the looks department as well as driveability and sound



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VAo1qLr鈥?/a>



An all wheel drive sports car is really the way to go for a daily driver.



All weather capability with four season fun!
The S5 is quite possibly the most beautiful car under $100,000. The X6 is a good looking SUV. I'd go with the S5 and not think twice.



The people saying the X6, do you even know what the S5 looks like?

http://www.afn.org/%7Eafn34488/auctions/鈥?/a>Which car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?The BMW X6 is what I would get. I am sure as you probably already know that they call it a Sport Utility Car and all that. It is such a unique vehicle and exclusive. You also get that BMW mystique and luxury.Which car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?
Definitely the S5. Saw one of these at Top Gear LIVE. :P~ verrry sexy, plus a 355hp V8 makes it quicker than the X6. Plus the X6 isn't that good, even off-road where most SUVs should be.
get the Audi BMW's are overrated and overpriced besides and Audi s5 is a fantastic car!Which car would you prefer to own, a BMW X6 or Audi S5?
i would definitely choose the Audi.
Why?? ARE you getting me one??? I would like the BMW pleez!!! Actually i drove a M3 convertible and a 540i and loved both...the Audi not so much.
S5 all the way, the X6 is way to weird looking.
BMWs are the best! and I thought audis r not as good of a car as bmws
audi looks really nice
I would get them both
neither, both are ridiculous and useless.



infinit fx45

No comments:

Post a Comment