Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have a 1992 Buick Century and it won't start. The starter and battery are good. What else could it be?

My 92 Buick won't start. I took the starter and battery to Autozone and they were both working great. When you go to start it the lights in the dash turn on but it won't turn over. The strange thing is that I was driving it for like an hour then shut it off for maybe 5 minutes, came back out and tried to start it again and it didnt do anything. The lights came on but nothing else. What else could it be?I have a 1992 Buick Century and it won't start. The starter and battery are good. What else could it be?might be alternatorI have a 1992 Buick Century and it won't start. The starter and battery are good. What else could it be?bad batttery cable

bad ground connection at block

No comments:

Post a Comment