Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I remove a 2002 Audi A6 Skid Plate?

I need to find a leak in Windshield Washer Reservoir, which pours through as soon as I fill it with the washer fluid coming down somewhere over the skid plate. I don't have a lift, or ramp, or anything like that so I need to know where the bolts or screws are before I try to crawl under there.How do I remove a 2002 Audi A6 Skid Plate?there is 6 silver screws that you need a flat head screwdriver to turn. and 2 plastic screws on the wheel liners( in front of the tires), 2 on each side and only turn these 90 degrees to remove. you might also have 3 additional screws on the lower bumper. after you remove the screws pull the skid plate out towards the back. when you get it off check your washer pump for the headlight washer jets. it usually cracked on the side in the plastic housing and leaks washer fluid. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment