Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do you turn off the anti-theft light on a 1997 Buick Skylark. And why does my abs light keep turning on?

My Anti-Theft light on my 1997 Buick Skylark won't turn off. What could it be? How do I fix it.



Also when I'm braking, somtimes my ABS lights turn on along with my ETS lights. Does anyone know the reason? How do you fix it? ThanksHow do you turn off the anti-theft light on a 1997 Buick Skylark. And why does my abs light keep turning on?They are on because both of those systems have a problem. You fix them by taking your vehicle to a Buick dealer or independent shop with the neccesary tools and knowledge to diagnose, find and repair the problem.

Not having looked at your vehicle, anything I would guess, even though I am a Master ASE Tech and work as a Tech in a Buick dealership, would be just a guess and would serve no purpose other than to have you waste time and money throwing parts at it. Take it to a non-virtual reality tech, you know, a real person tech at a real garage and ask HIM what is causing the problem. THAT is how you should start to fix this problem.How do you turn off the anti-theft light on a 1997 Buick Skylark. And why does my abs light keep turning on?the abs thing is pretty common in older cars. your brakes may need to be repaired you should take it to a shop and have them do a dianostic check. the anti theft light has a four digit code which varies by make and model year.How do you turn off the anti-theft light on a 1997 Buick Skylark. And why does my abs light keep turning on?There are malfunctions and you need to have them repaired, you do not just turn off the lights. They are warning lights, they are there to let you know the car is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment