Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?

Hello everybody, I was just wondering what you think I should buy.

I am basically deciding on which super car would be best and can be used every day.Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?drive both before you buy. are you looking at the audi r8 v8 or v10? in this price range it's really down to personal preference. aston has a history of being unreliable, but they've been better in recent years. the r8 is supposed to be fantastic, but not have the same "soul" that other supercars do. personally i think i'd go with the aston. i think it's better looking, even though i've heard the manual transmission is a little disappointing. that being said, i'd have a hard time turning down an r8 v10 -- supposed to be one of the best drives on the market.Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?
DB9 is the better car for Performance. It has better HP, Torque, Top speed, Acceleration.

I recommend buying the DB9.Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?what does FJK mean??? asking a question like that on this site/used db9 convt 2009 with 6k miles on it is 190k and you FJK on this site???Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?
definitely an audi r8Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?Neither is Japanese so BOTH are great, flip a coin.Should I buy an Aston Martin DB9 or an Audi R8?
In yo dreams son.





Aston Martin DB9 for sure though
Do you really think people belive your bs?

No comments:

Post a Comment