Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can i find a cup holder for my 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro?

I need one badly. where i can i get one for cheap...please somebody refer me.Where can i find a cup holder for my 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro?VW/Audi cupholders suck not because of some philosophical thing about driving but because VW/Audi is so clueless about good design and engineering they can't even crank out a decent cupholder.Where can i find a cup holder for my 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro?
Autozone, ebay.........Where can i find a cup holder for my 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro?only an audi dealer or if you are very very lucky a wrecker because they ALL break and it is impossible to repair them and they are expensive, there is a VW one that fitsWhere can i find a cup holder for my 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro?
I spent $19.00 at Target for a front seat organizer that has a built in cup holder, the stock ones are worthless.Where can i find a cup holder for my 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro?Audis didnt include real cup holders becuase they belived cars were for driving and nothing else. Hard to find for that model unless its a universal cupholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment