Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm buying a used Audi TT soft top convertable. Wanted to know if maintaing it hard.?

I really don't know anything about cars. I want to know if the soft top is ok when it rains and snows. Also, does it get colder inside of the car during winter time. Finally, do I need to do anything to extra to maintain the soft top, such as cleaning and do I need to put anything on there to keep it clean. I would like to know everything about buying a soft top convertable. Thank you.I'm buying a used Audi TT soft top convertable. Wanted to know if maintaing it hard.?http://www.carcareonline.com/viewarticle鈥?/a>



http://www.soft-tops.co.uk/soft-tops/sof鈥?/a>I'm buying a used Audi TT soft top convertable. Wanted to know if maintaing it hard.?Nice car.



%26gt;%26gt; Wanted to know if maintaing it hard.?



Audi is extra hard to maintain (I own Audi A4). Convertible is little more on top of that

====

%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I want to know if the soft top is ok when it rains and snows. Also, does it get colder inside of the car during winter time.



Convertibles eventually will leak. They all do. It should not be colder as long as the heater is working well.

====

%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Finally, do I need to do anything to extra to maintain the soft top, such as cleaning and do I need to put anything on there to keep it clean.



The convertible are either fabric or vinyl material. Either way they have to be taken care of so they don't dry out and crack. Also you should NOT store it wet and folded. That will also destroy the convertible.





good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment