Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIULD GUYS LIKE MY VALENTINES DAY IDEA???!!?

Ok so firstly im gonna take him out to the cheesecake factory for a nice dinner.(never been there before, how is it?) Secondly, to the movies(and suggestion for a good movie to see?) 15 minutes or so into the movie im gonna whip out a box of chocolates that i bought him. Under each piece of chocolate is a love/sex coupon that I made myself.( it'll drive him crazy during the movie) towards the end of the movie im gonna take out and show him a buunch of sexy pix i took in new lingerie especially for him on valentines day (really gonna drive him wild) and lastly after the night calmed down and everything im gonna give him a note or a card that I made myself just for him. TELL ME ALL YOUR THOUGHTS! ANY SUGGESTIONS!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! =)WIULD GUYS LIKE MY VALENTINES DAY IDEA???!!?
Thats a very cute idea! :]



I love it, I may even take some of your ideas. haha.



You shouldnt watch the mall cop movie. It really isnt funny. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment