Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I fix my Buick Lesabre passenger window?

I have a Buick Lesabre 2000 and the only problem I've had is with the windows. Whenever I had that problem, I sent the car to the dealer under insurance coverage and they would fix it. Now, I have no longer insurance and my window recently broke down again. Can you help me on how to uncover the door and what piece(s) I have to change? thanks.How can I fix my Buick Lesabre passenger window?Before you start on this, please realize that it is not a job for amateurs. There are relays involved, and a lot of electrical connections. My suggestion, is to go to the library, and see if they have a Buick manual, showing what you need to look for. Borrow it out, so you've got a better "helper" than what information you will get here. I'm not trying to be a know it all, it's just a lot of complicated "stuff"How can I fix my Buick Lesabre passenger window?hold the switch and bang on the door, hard. i'm not kidding. happens all the time on customers cars. the majority of the time it will jar the motor and let the window go up, then leave it and have someone who knows what they are doing tear it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment