Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SO GUYS WOULD YOU LIKE THIS FOR VALENTINES DAY?

Ok so first Im thinking taking him to the cheesecake factory for a nice dinner. Secondly to the movies. About 15 minutes into the movie Im going to take out a box of chocolates that i bought for my boyfriend, and underneath each piece of chocolate is a love/sex coupon that I made myself. (so he's gonna be all riled up during the movie) Towards the end of the movie im going to whip out a bunch of sexy pics that I took in new lingerie especially for him, and show them to him. (which will get him very wild) and once the night is over, and we're all calmed down im gonna give him a note that I wrote with candy hearts. What do you guys think?SO GUYS WOULD YOU LIKE THIS FOR VALENTINES DAY?
Girl, your man is going to love that. Hands down, he will! I might just steal your lingerie idea. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment