Sunday, January 29, 2012

I really like this song on youtube and I need the audio for it, I cant find it anywhere, how do I extract audi

I need the audio for it

helpppppp thanks.I really like this song on youtube and I need the audio for it, I cant find it anywhere, how do I extract audiThere are a few different websites.

One is called Vixy.net. You just post the url of the video in the line, and select .mp3 as your format.

But that website is sometimes unreliable.

So instead you might want to try http://www.videocodezone.com/youtubevide鈥?/a>

Just type in the song you're looking for in the search bar, select the video in the results, choose the format and click convert video. It may seem like it's taking a long time to load. That's just the time it takes to convert.

When it gets to the next page, right click and select save target as and save the song.

There you go. : )I really like this song on youtube and I need the audio for it, I cant find it anywhere, how do I extract audiIf I had any indication of what the song was, I might be able to help you. There are lots of websites that feature audio for songs, but without knowing the song, I cannot direct you to one.
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment