Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gauge cluster lights and radio light jacked up in 95 buick lesabre?

Hi all. I have a problem, when I turn my lights on the radio time light goes off and my guage cluster lights do not come one. I'm not sure if anything is supposed to lumintate it or not but if y'all know lmk.



Also, my door won't open from the inside (drivers side) but it will open from the outside. So I have to go out the passenger side. Kinda embarassing lol



thanks!Gauge cluster lights and radio light jacked up in 95 buick lesabre?Check your fuse box, sounds like half your fuses are blown. Door: replace the inside handle and rod, could also be clip that holds rod on latch assembly. Remove door panel and look at the rod, is it connected at the latch? You can get the handle, rod, and clip from Buick dealer, (or junkyard), if you're careful.

HotRodGauge cluster lights and radio light jacked up in 95 buick lesabre?How old is your battery?

How old are your wires?



Those would be the first two things I'd rule out if i were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment