Monday, February 20, 2012

What are the two rubber pieces near the converter on both sides on a 89 Buick LeSabre?

I looked under my car where the catylic converter is,on the left and right side there is a thick rubberlike o'ring that holds the converter up,I also noticed that there are little cracks in the o'rings and I wonder do they need to be changed.Also,I can push up on the the bracket which connects the pipe to the converter and when i do that,it makes the sound of the car much better.Do I have a serious or minor problem here?What are the two rubber pieces near the converter on both sides on a 89 Buick LeSabre?Right where you pushed up, wrap a piece of wire clothes hangar around the pipe and tie it up to the frame above somewhere. Then simply wait and as long as it holds up your good to go in my opinion.What are the two rubber pieces near the converter on both sides on a 89 Buick LeSabre?i have a 88 olds and i think your talking about the exhaust hanger. the exhaust pipe is suppose to move on front wheel drives. just take something and wrap around it, to take the strain off of it, until you get the chance to change the hanger.
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment