Sunday, February 26, 2012

My car a 94 buick skylark is overheating and leaking water from the radiator cap. Is there a head gasket stop?

a leak that works better than others. I just need the car to run for about 2 more months I am not interested in fixing the head gasket because i would like to get a new car b4 the winter. I have already replaced the thermostat water pump and radiator cap.My car a 94 buick skylark is overheating and leaking water from the radiator cap. Is there a head gasket stop?Usually a head gasket leak will reveal itself by having oily frothy gunk in the radiator fluid. Also check for white calcium like deposits around the engine. A clogged radiator or engine is a possibility especially if you have been using some kind of stop leak. You could have a pressure test on the radiator done. This would clarify if there is a blockage or maybe even break it up though not likely to clear it. Not a bad car may be worth fixing. I don't buy from dealers. The old honesty joke and they usually charge 3 times the actual value of the vehicle.My car a 94 buick skylark is overheating and leaking water from the radiator cap. Is there a head gasket stop?Sounds like it's clogged to be honest.

When your gasket blows, usually water goes into your engine, but that's my own experience, I'm no expert.My car a 94 buick skylark is overheating and leaking water from the radiator cap. Is there a head gasket stop?probably needs a new radiator
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment