Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I remove the headlamp assemby in my 2002 Buick Rendezvous?

I don't need to replace the bulbs, but the entire assembly and I can't get it out. I see that there is one screw at the top of the assembly, but I think there is another screw at the bottom that I can't see.How do I remove the headlamp assemby in my 2002 Buick Rendezvous?Lugnut above me here has it right,I did one last week.It was easy,just pry up on the 2 fork/tabs/retainers and it slips out with a little twisting and turning.I think the grille may have needed to come out too,if so it simply snaps in .The whole front comes apart with no tools.How do I remove the headlamp assemby in my 2002 Buick Rendezvous?just take a hammer and knock it out. The headlight probably won't work when your done though.How do I remove the headlamp assemby in my 2002 Buick Rendezvous?I believe that the 'vous has plastic "forks" that retain the lamp. Look for two retangular pieces of plastic sticking up behind the lamp. Lift these up vertically and it should release the lamp. Careful not to drop it.
  • lund boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment