Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I repair the rear leveling on my 85 Buick Riviera?

I have an 85 Riviera, a few days ago the rear leveling quit working causing my rear end to sit low.How do I repair the rear leveling on my 85 Buick Riviera?did you check the fuses, I know on some of the older cadillacs the load lever fuse would go out. There is a compressor that keeps it level, when that isn't operating the car will sit low and bottom out.How do I repair the rear leveling on my 85 Buick Riviera?watch this for repairing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9X2hxtf9koHow do I repair the rear leveling on my 85 Buick Riviera?Look in the trunk for the auto leveling shut off switch, make sure that didn't get bumped. You shut off the auto leveling anytime you have to jack the car up) If the switch is on, then check your fuses. If all looks good, turn the key on and listen for the compressor to turn on, if it does, then you have an air leak. If not, you have an electrical problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment