Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i remove the governor on my 98 buick lesabre limited?

it has a 3800 V6 with automatic if that helps. It can only go 105 mph. Yes I know thats fast enough, I just want an answer since newer cars after 98 were not governed.. Thanks to all answerers.How do i remove the governor on my 98 buick lesabre limited?its all in the computer. you could find a computer that does not have that in the program but it might not be cheap.How do i remove the governor on my 98 buick lesabre limited?You have to buy an electronic device that plugs into your computer connector. They sell some that can re-program the eprom. go to ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EcuSafe-1鈥?/a>How do i remove the governor on my 98 buick lesabre limited?you have to vote him off!

No comments:

Post a Comment