Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to replace a front license plate on a 1997 Buick Le Sabre?

Ok, well I got into a small accident last summer and it ruined my front bumper. The guy who hit me replaced my front bumper but didn't put my license plate on. How would I go about mounting the license plate back on? When I tried it myself, I wasn't able to because I can't get the nuts on the back of the bumper.How to replace a front license plate on a 1997 Buick Le Sabre?wel lmost have screws but if its got bolts and you cant turn them go to a shop wouldnt charge you much to take them out 20 bucks maybe lessHow to replace a front license plate on a 1997 Buick Le Sabre?You will have to order a license plate bracket (plastic) that first mounts to the bumper with rivets, Rivets are included with a new one, Then screw the license plate to the bracket. It requires a rivet gun. Maybe cheaper overall to have a body shop do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment