Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you get the dash off of a 2000 Buick Regal LS?

I need details please. I can't go buy a book, because I have no money right now. I'm trying to sell this car, and the odometer light is out, I want to check if there is a disconnected wire or something, but can't figure out how to get the dash off. Any help is greatly appreciated.How do you get the dash off of a 2000 Buick Regal LS?DO NOT try to remove the dash as this will really screw things up. But if you have patience and small hands you may be able to gain access from underneath. Is not the most pleasant task, but it is doable. Just wear glasses to keep stuff out of your eyes and remember to keep your mouth shut. The bulb should pull out from the back assuming the connection is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment