Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am looking for the transmission dipstick on a 1977 Buick LeSabre. Can anyone help me with this?

I have found the oil dipstick on the driver's side of the engine and a short, plastic dipstick which I believe is the power steering fluid. I can't find the tranny dipstick, but isn't it supposed to have a red sheath around the handle? Any help here is much appreciated, the transmission has been really rough lately.I am looking for the transmission dipstick on a 1977 Buick LeSabre. Can anyone help me with this?Probably no red handle on that model.It's in the rear of the engine compartment on the passenger side.I am looking for the transmission dipstick on a 1977 Buick LeSabre. Can anyone help me with this?Try E-bay or car-parts.com. They both should have the information that you are looking for .I am looking for the transmission dipstick on a 1977 Buick LeSabre. Can anyone help me with this?steve is right no red or yellow that year but it will look just like a dip stick If you still cant find it just go to a shop an ask them to check your trans . ( remember trans have to be checked with engine running ) After you find it paint it a bright orange or yellow good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment