Monday, February 20, 2012

How do you remove the radio from a 1994 Buick Park Avenue?

I've got the dash and whatnot all removed and got all the screws out the the radio. But I tried to pull it out and it wouldn't move. There are these little screw looking things in the casing of the radio that seem don't have a head to unscrew, or pop out. What do I do?How do you remove the radio from a 1994 Buick Park Avenue?If you can't figure it out take it down to any audio place beside Bestbuy and they will remove it for you for like 10-15 bucks. I had this same problem with an old jeep of my dads. We couldn't get the stereo out to replace it with a aftermarket one. I was about ten second away from strong arming it out or bashing it out, but we just took it into a stereo place and he help us take it out for 12 bucks! We went to best buy and they wanted to charge us full price for install which was 55 dollars!!! I know my answers isn't going to give you a step by step on how to do it yourself, but if your run out options, try the audio places they will help you out better than you expected them too. Sometimes if it really easy they will do it right there for free!
  • little ceasars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment