Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do you reset the computer on a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra?

When I changed my battery, the digital voltometer now has (???) , the inside lights don't work, and the a/c compressor doesn't turn on when i turn on the the a/c. Since I took off the battery, I figure it has to do something with the computer. I checked all three fuse boxes and everything seems to be fine with the fuses.How do you reset the computer on a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra?Hammer...................Car battery.. Oh no Can you say DealerHow do you reset the computer on a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra?the GOOD News it's repairable

The BAD News, you will need to have the dealer re-program your computer module!How do you reset the computer on a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra?disconnect the ground wire for 15 min.s

No comments:

Post a Comment