Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have a 2000 Buick Lesabre and the dash ashtry will not stay recessed. How can I repair?

The ash try stys in the open position and when liftd up , drops back down.I have a 2000 Buick Lesabre and the dash ashtry will not stay recessed. How can I repair?the ash tray runs on roller bearings. take it out then put it back in. maybe the small bearing are,nt in the track.I have a 2000 Buick Lesabre and the dash ashtry will not stay recessed. How can I repair?You will have to take it out and inspect it.



It may have a metal plate you can bend out. If it is plastic slide rails then you can see if it has any broken plastic pieces.



If it rocks on a bottom hinge- reattach the spring.



Good luckI have a 2000 Buick Lesabre and the dash ashtry will not stay recessed. How can I repair?get a small bungee and hook it up

No comments:

Post a Comment