Thursday, February 23, 2012

My dashboard and tail lights are out on my 96 buick regal?

I have replaced the lights.The wireing is fine and the fuses are not broken or worped. I have brake lights but no tail lights.My dashboard and tail lights are out on my 96 buick regal?The dash and tail are on the same fuse. Try replacing the fuse. I wasted a lot of time on my first job troubleshooting because the fuse LOOKED good.My dashboard and tail lights are out on my 96 buick regal?the park lamps and the dash lamps are on the same fuse. Pull the fuse out and check it for continuity with a digital volt ohm meter. Also, check for voltage on the power feed wire to the fuse. If the fuse is good, I think what you'll find is that the wire is broken on the under side of the fuse block from corrosion. I have a 95 regal and I have had to repair several wires under the fuse block that have been corroded. I also repaired another regal with the same corrosion problems. I tried to find a replacement fuse block at the junk yard and almost every fuse block I looked at had corrosion on the wires where they connect to the fuse block.
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment